In this workshop, various technical issues on industry convergence will be presented. The scope will be on next-generation wireless communication, optical communication, image processing, location recognition, medical care and safety, and artificial intelligence for ICT-oriented industrial convergence.
Today, Industry convergence presents a new type of industry that can break down barriers between industries in various fields and overcome the limitations of existing industries. Industrial convergence is not clearly related from the point of view of its original purpose, but from a technical point of view, industries that are much related are fused with each other to create new value.
This workshop collects and discusses various technical issues focusing on the direction of industrial convergence with Information Communication Technology. In order to activate and strategically promote industrial convergence, recent ICT-centered research is necessary to understand the drivers of industrial convergence and to discover the roles and technical issues of each entity such as academy, industry, and government. For example, next-generation wireless communication, optical communication, image processing, location recognition, medical and safety, artificial intelligence, etc. play an important role in the convergence industry, so more communication and optimizing the consumption of computational resources will be an important task.
At this point, we prepare a workshop on various technical issues for ICT-centered industrial convergence. The purpose of the workshop is to exchange the latest information such as the latest technology development trends and research results related to industrial convergence technology between researchers and practitioners in this field.
- wireless communication for industrial convergence (IC)
- wireless optical communication for IC
- medical/infrared image processing for IC
- high accuracy location recognition for IC
- fire and safety big data processing for IC
- artificial intelligence application for IC
- Dr. Wooyong Lee (ETRI)
- Prof. Yeonman Jeong (Gangneung-wonju National University)
- Prof. Dongwook Cho (Chungbuk Provincial University)
- Prof. Yeonho Chung (Pukyong National University)
- Prof. Gyoungbae Kim (Seowon University)
- Prof. Juphil Cho (Kunsan National University)
- Prof. Soonghwan Ro (Kongju National University)